Four years of WoW (and Sawed Off)!

General discussion board. Open to everyone.
Ringo Flinthammer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Four years of WoW (and Sawed Off)!

Post by Ringo Flinthammer » 23 Nov 2008 09:26 am

Congratulations, Sawed Off, on four good years! To celebrate, Blizzard has created an in-game achievement celebrating the guild's anniversary and has sent all guild members who log on this week a special in-game pet!

UPDATE: In response to 11 million complaints around the world, the achievement and pet are now available to everyone else. Sheesh!

Still, make sure you log in today!

Voca
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Re: Four years of WoW (and Sawed Off)!

Post by Voca » 23 Nov 2008 10:01 am

/cheer SO
I'm not cute, I'm just drawn that way.

"Aimer, ce n'est pas se regarder l'un l'autre, c'est regarder ensemble dans la même direction." – Antoine de Saint Exupery

Widge
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Widge » 23 Nov 2008 02:16 pm

Hooray! Thank you all for making Sawed Off the best damn guild in all of Azeroth :D

kronosx
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by kronosx » 23 Nov 2008 04:47 pm

Congratulations to us all. :lol:
Aliarle,Elarac,Riccus,Arkenon,Karsam,Grub

Mildane
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Mildane » 23 Nov 2008 09:14 pm

I swear I pick the worst times to not play. Looks like a fun little guy.
Quade-(Sawed Off)

Sanlear
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Sanlear » 24 Nov 2008 04:52 am

I'm so glad I logged in yesterday. I was taking advantage of my wife and kids taking a nap and I didn't realize the date. The pet and the achievement were a very nice suprise.

Clouseau
Commander
Commander

Post by Clouseau » 24 Nov 2008 09:10 am

Congrats to Sawed Off for continuing on and thriving, even after so many other guilds are long gone and forgotten. Thanks to Ringo for deciding to take this on 4 years ago, even though he, at first, didn't want to start another guild and be in charge. Sawed Off has been as good, or better, than Walkers in it's finest days, and that is thanks to the leader as well as the fact we only allow in the best people, not just players (although I have yet to see anyone allowed into SO that doesn't know how to play this game). And finally, a HUGE thanks to Beli for supporting Ringo when this whole thing started, her being there for him made his decision easier, I think.

Now, onward and upward to take on Arthas and bring a sense of relief to Azeroth.
This world may be another planet's hell.{Aldous Huxley}
After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.{Aldous Huxley}