Upcoming paladin changes

General discussion board. Open to everyone.
Ringo Flinthammer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Upcoming paladin changes

Post by Ringo Flinthammer » 24 Nov 2008 11:52 am

Consolidated list of upcoming Paladin changes
Ghostcrawler wrote:Divine Shield: Penalty changed so that all damage done is reduced by 50% instead of a attack speed penalty.

1) Divine Protection no longer causes an attack penalty. Divine Shield's penalty was changed to 50% less damage done by the paladin.

2) Sacred Duty: This Protection talent no longer affects the attack penalty of Divine Shield and Divine Protection, but grants additional bonus Stamina.

3) Avenging Wrath, Divine Shield, Divine Protection, and Hand of Protection have a shared, 30-second cooldown. The Forbearance effect is no longer triggered by Avenging Wrath.

4) Judgement of Wisdom now returns a percentage of base mana instead of a percentage of max mana.

5) All mana drain effects now return a percentage of max enemy mana (making mana drains less punishing to paladins and other characters without large mana pools.)

6) Judgements of the Pure: This Holy talent now increases the damage done by Seals and Judgements.

7) All paladins receive a single-target taunt (name TBD) as a base ability.

andriss
Private
Private

Re: Upcoming paladin changes

Post by andriss » 25 Nov 2008 01:43 pm

MMmmm, single target taunt....

I will also never say no to more stamina.

The most welcome one however is the change to JoW, I think I'm cornering the market on Pungent Seal Whey...

Andriss

goomba_boy
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Re: Upcoming paladin changes

Post by goomba_boy » 25 Nov 2008 05:33 pm

andriss wrote:The most welcome one however is the change to JoW, I think I'm cornering the market on Pungent Seal Whey...
Andriss
You can certainly have all of mine...