Sexy toys!

General discussion board. Open to everyone.
Gnooki
Civilian
Civilian
Sexy toys!

Post by Gnooki » 11 Dec 2008 10:26 am

Heyas all, need some opinions and or reviews.

I am after a new game controller, and want to know what folk think or know (or think they know) about whats available.

Imma currently useing a pair of Nostromo Gamepads: an N52 as my primary interface, and an N50 as secondary. Design and programability are great, but unfortunately the physical shape is starting to cramp up my hand... and I just cant have that!

Previously, I had been useing a Thrustmaster TacBoard, but it wore out.

Looking online, I have found two new gameboards, the Fang and the G13.

The Fang from Ideazon (http://www.ideazon.com/ca/products/fanggamepad.asp) looks to be a little more robust than the ZBoard. I have much love fer my ZBoard from twitch gaming, and the Z Engine is functional and flexible, but the inserts/overlays felt a little flimsy to me. So, has anyone seen or used one of these?

The Logitech G13 (http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/gamin ... &cl=us,en#) is flatter in shape to the N52, and will solve my wrist aggrivation (insert dirty joke here). I know peeps have experience with the G11 and G15 keyboards, so how sturdy are they, and how easy are they to program? And, has anyone seen or used one of these?

Is there anything else out there that I should check out?

Thankee fer yer input! I will be sure to give it due consideration before ignoring it entirely. :P
All Gnomes are a pet class, we just refer to it as "Grouping".

Ringo Flinthammer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Re: Sexy toys!

Post by Ringo Flinthammer » 11 Dec 2008 11:16 am

Not really where I thought this topic was going, given the title.

Gnooki
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Gnooki » 11 Dec 2008 02:30 pm

Ringo Flinthammer wrote:Not really where I thought this topic was going, given the title.
Hey, got yer attention. :D
All Gnomes are a pet class, we just refer to it as "Grouping".

zeiram
Private
Private

Post by zeiram » 11 Dec 2008 08:41 pm

I have the old G15 and it's a breeze to program, though the finish has worn off in spots as well as the paint on the keys, and "S" and "C" key specificaly. I did a write up of the G15 when I first got it if you'd like a link I could dig it up for you.

Tleki
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Tleki » 12 Dec 2008 10:30 am

Ringo Flinthammer wrote:Not really where I thought this topic was going, given the title.
There's still a chance that it might!
Andostre -- 70 Human Priest on Crushridge
Spaten -- 70 Dwarf Warrior on Crushridge
Tleki -- 30s Gnome Warrior on Silver Hand
Lamon -- 40s Orc Warlock on Silver Hand
(And a bunch of other considerably less than 70 alts all scattered about)

Tenri
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Tenri » 06 Jan 2009 05:49 am

:o