Flinthammer Figureprints

General discussion board. Open to everyone.
Beli Flinthammer
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Flinthammer Figureprints

Post by Beli Flinthammer » 20 Jan 2009 12:11 pm

Several people have been asking to see photos of our figureprints once they arrived. I really don't know how to do them justice with photos because the glass dome interferes with the focusing. (Dome isn't removable, alas.)

Best I can remember, Ringo had his done before the Northrend expansion came out and I remember him saying something about wanting bear shoulders (tip of the hat to his bear pet Frostmaw). He's kept all the guns he's ever had so he could just be using his favorite gun in this picture, too, and proudly showing off his Sawed Off tabard as well.

As for me, my outfit is a symbol of Ironforge colors and it's the same robe that Stormpike Emissaries wear for Alterac Valley bonus weekends. Anyone who knows me knows how much I enjoy PvPing and how hard I worked to get Ironforge as my first exalted faction. (This was way back when faction was nigh impossible to get. I went after orcs and taurens in Alterac Valley relentlessly because their body parts were worth reputation points!) Thanks to Widge for making the robe and thanks to Adan for making the mace!

;)

Image Image

Image Image
Goblin + Engineering = KNOW HOW, BABY!

kronosx
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Flinthammer Figureprints

Post by kronosx » 20 Jan 2009 12:27 pm

These are so cool! Congratulations!
Aliarle,Elarac,Riccus,Arkenon,Karsam,Grub

Clouseau
Commander
Commander

Post by Clouseau » 20 Jan 2009 01:05 pm

Those look great. I won the option on the last drawing, with 2 accounts no less, and now have to decide if I want to spend the money. Leaning towards it, but will think on it a few more days.
This world may be another planet's hell.{Aldous Huxley}
After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.{Aldous Huxley}

Beli Flinthammer
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Beli Flinthammer » 20 Jan 2009 01:36 pm

I had the same attitude, Vimes. Most photographs I had seen were of the same quality of mine and I wasn't impressed, much less inclined to spend that kind of money, but once I saw Ringo's figureprint in person, I was wowed. And my one regret from our EQ days is that I don't have anything to show for it. I didn't think to take a lot of screenshots (didn't have the ability to burn them to CDs at the time) and we simply have nothing to show for the years we invested in the game. I have no love for EQ and would never go back, but damn, I miss Pedi and Whizbang Dustyboots. I'd pay good money for figures of our EQ gnomes. I already know what I'd be wearing -- the gnomish cultural armor that Whizbang tinkered with love for me. Good times. If you're not interested, ask your daughter if she wants one. If she's got a birthday coming up or anything soon, that is.

And thanks! It really is cool seeing our characters side by side. Now we just need to find a place to put it where the kid won't get to it. He already knows how to climb over the baby gate into the kitchen when I'm not looking, grr.
Goblin + Engineering = KNOW HOW, BABY!

Voca
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Voca » 20 Jan 2009 02:55 pm

Perhaps some barbed wire along the top of the gate would help Beli.

We have Gnooki's and mine is in transit, will have to take pictures when both are here.
I'm not cute, I'm just drawn that way.

"Aimer, ce n'est pas se regarder l'un l'autre, c'est regarder ensemble dans la même direction." – Antoine de Saint Exupery

Sanlear
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Sanlear » 23 Jan 2009 12:23 pm

Very impressive looking! Congrats!! :)

Steamy
Private
Private

Post by Steamy » 23 Jan 2009 12:54 pm

Those are really cool. You'll smile everytime you look at those things 20 years from now.

Widge
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Widge » 27 Jan 2009 12:05 pm

Outstanding! Those look so good, I think I'm going to have to work on getting one of my own now.

Rhavanna
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Rhavanna » 06 Feb 2009 09:56 am

Those are incredible guys, congrats!!