Application for Sawed-Off

General discussion board. Open to everyone.
Kimbo
Civilian
Civilian
Application for Sawed-Off

Post by Kimbo » 06 Feb 2009 02:38 pm

Hola,

My bestfriend is telling me that if I intend to play World of Warcraft, that I should put an application up on here for y'alls guild. You might be asking who this friend is, her name is Raina or her character is "Rommie."

I currently live with Raina and her family and go to school with her. I also was told to tell y'all that I'm a complete Newbie. I first got intrigued by the game just watching Raina play all and it seemed pretty cool. About two weeks ago, I started an account and Raina did me a favor by creating a Death Knight, then transferred it over to my account. The Death Knight's name is "Kimboly." She's currently level 60.

As I stated earlier, I really don't know what I'm doing in World of Warcraft and so far it seems like a lot of fun . . . I just can't rely on Raina to be here all the time and help me out when I have questions.

That's all I have to say at the moment, need to get ready for work.

Adiós.

Clouseau
Commander
Commander

Re: Application for Sawed-Off

Post by Clouseau » 06 Feb 2009 03:24 pm

Cookie (as lots of us call her) is ok by me, even though she bogarts all the girl scout cookies (lucky for me I have a conduit of my own). Look forward to seeing you in game, have Cookie give you the app channel name so you can talk to us and we can exchange secrets about Cookie and giggle.
This world may be another planet's hell.{Aldous Huxley}
After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.{Aldous Huxley}

Cukie CookieFreak
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Application for Sawed-Off

Post by Cukie CookieFreak » 06 Feb 2009 04:16 pm

Kimbo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=)
Luvs ya.