Err..um...hello?

General discussion board. Open to everyone.
Laraque
Civilian
Civilian
Err..um...hello?

Post by Laraque » 09 Feb 2009 12:46 pm

Hi everyone!

I recently started up playing WoW again and I am interested in joining your guild. Many of you know me as Tunq from the Graffë Forums (or formally Tunq as I recently changed my name there to Laraque also) where we have chatted for a few years now and caused my coworkers to give me odd looks as they wonder why I am laughing at my PC. And I have grouped with a few others in WoW. I realize I am not a Gnome or a Dwarf but if you can look past that I will promise not to punt any Gnomes :twisted: (that are in the guild) and will try to not use the Dwarf's heads as coffee tables to hold my pints of stout :D

If you don't know me yet, give me a shout in game and I'd love to group with ya! My character is named Laraque and is an 80 Death Knight.

~Laraque

p.s. - I love the beer flavored smilies! 8) :o :lol: :silly

Eamin
Civilian
Civilian

Re: Err..um...hello?

Post by Eamin » 09 Feb 2009 04:10 pm

Sponsored! Or whatever the correct terminology is.

Mozzbi
Private
Private

Post by Mozzbi » 10 Feb 2009 08:55 am

And having warmed the membership up by roundly and callously
insulting the superior Gnomish and Dorfish races, this 'humble'
supplicant fails to announce his own race. The "punting" part
sounds like a Human although with some Orcish blood in there
(and not in the wholesome, "I have some Orcish blood on my
White Formal Shirt that is never going to come out"
way.)
We shorties will have our eyes on you, mate! :\
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
~~~~~~~ George Orwell ~~~~

Piko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Piko » 10 Feb 2009 09:24 am

Between you and the guy named "Brisebois" who recently joined a baseball sim league I'm in, I'm on pace to be socializing with the entire roster of the Canadiens by the end of summer.

:)

Hey there!

Laraque
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Laraque » 10 Feb 2009 10:56 am

Mozzbi wrote:And having warmed the membership up by roundly and callously
insulting the superior Gnomish and Dorfish races, this 'humble'
supplicant fails to announce his own race. The "punting" part
sounds like a Human although with some Orcish blood in there
(and not in the wholesome, "I have some Orcish blood on my
White Formal Shirt that is never going to come out"
way.)
We shorties will have our eyes on you, mate! :\
Hooves are better for punting!

I was born a wholesome and goodie-two-shoes Draenei who had a love for Orcish blood my shirt as well. However I died in a pitched battle against the Lich King. He retrieved my corpse and resurrected me to fight against my old allies as an unholy abomination of a Death Knight. Needless to say, being reborn from death to deliver destruction left me not so goodie-two-shoes anymore and with a desire to punt Gnomes. Along with other Death Knights we rebelled against this control, which leaves me here trying to join "the superior [and a lot more natural] Gnomish and Dorfish races" in an effort to put an end to his horrid ways.

BTW, any race that makes as good beer as the Dwarves do is superior in my books! I am still not too sure about Gnomes though.

Laraque
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Laraque » 10 Feb 2009 11:05 am

Piko wrote:Between you and the guy named "Brisebois" who recently joined a baseball sim league I'm in, I'm on pace to be socializing with the entire roster of the Canadiens by the end of summer.

:)

Hey there!
LOL, I am a Canadian who is living in So.Cal.

I have another character who is a Warlock named Larack (after the Peacekeeper that Crichton impersonates while infiltrating the Gamak Base...mainly because i liked the name and many other options I wanted were already taken....and I didnt really want to be Deathlockkillerofkobolds which was another available name). When I decided to make a Death Knight I thought of Laraque as he is probably the best heavyweight fighter in the NHL and it is similar to my other character Larack (even if I am more of an Anaheim fan then a Habs fan....and naming him Parros would just mean I would need to lose every fight but have a really cool mustache).

Sanlear
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Sanlear » 10 Feb 2009 12:20 pm

I realize I am not a Gnome or a Dwarf but if you can look past that I will promise not to punt any Gnomes (that are in the guild) and will try to not use the Dwarf's heads as coffee tables to hold my pints of stout.
Hey, I like this guy! :)

Mozzbi
Private
Private

Post by Mozzbi » 11 Feb 2009 02:08 am

Welcome to ye, then.
Ye have the right of it about the Dorfs keeping your mug filled. The gnomies we have taken
under our protection keep our timepieces, vehicles and diabolical explosive devices in fine
running order. They design nice guns too. We'll help get the scent of Lich corruption off'n ye.
Orc blood has a thousand uses around the home from cleaning to painting. Its verry good.
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
~~~~~~~ George Orwell ~~~~

Laraque
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Laraque » 11 Feb 2009 11:48 am

Mozzbi wrote:We'll help get the scent of Lich corruption off'n ye.
Orc blood has a thousand uses around the home from cleaning to painting. Its verry good.
I am NOT taking a bath in Orc blood!!!

The scent of Lich King has to be preferable to O'-de-Liquid-Orc.

...wait, this isn't some guild hazing ritual is it?

Clouseau
Commander
Commander

Post by Clouseau » 11 Feb 2009 11:56 am

...wait, this isn't some guild hazing ritual is it?
Maybe.
:twisted:
This world may be another planet's hell.{Aldous Huxley}
After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.{Aldous Huxley}

ukator
Knight-Champion
Knight-Champion

Post by ukator » 13 Feb 2009 07:04 am

Sponsored! Or whatever the correct terminology is.
Then do the post!

Hello Laraque!

Eamin
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Eamin » 14 Feb 2009 03:28 pm

Post is done! Everyone go give him ayes!

Laraque
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Laraque » 16 Feb 2009 11:38 am

Eamin wrote:Post is done! Everyone go give him ayes!
Thank you!