Coming to a city near you (maybe)

General discussion board. Open to everyone.
Jorlie
Civilian
Civilian
Coming to a city near you (maybe)

Post by Jorlie » 03 Apr 2009 03:51 pm

...Jorlana and Daneloire!

We're going to be going on a road trip at the end of the month through a good number of western states and we thought we'd send out a shout to all of our old buds and see if anyone wants to meet for a drink or a lunch or what have you. The dates will be April 24th through May 9th. We'll be hitting Denver, Salt Lake City, San Diego, Las Vegas just to highlight a few. Since our "plan" is pretty free and loose I can't really tell you what day we'll be in what place right now, but if you're interested in getting together PM me and send me your contact info and we can discuss something, or post here with ideas.

Eventually we'll have a web site set up where you can follow along on our trip if you're curious, but for now here is our proposed route.

Mildane
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Coming to a city near you (maybe)

Post by Mildane » 03 Apr 2009 08:43 pm

How free and loose are your plans? If you had a few months...

Walking directions to Denver, CO
4,090 mi – about 56 days 11 hours

I'm not sayin. I'm just sayin.
Quade-(Sawed Off)

Clouseau
Commander
Commander

Post by Clouseau » 04 Apr 2009 09:52 pm

Well I see your route doesn't go directly through where YOU KNOW I live, but you are with in an hour and a half drive, soooooooooooooo...COME SEE ME, DAMMIT!
This world may be another planet's hell.{Aldous Huxley}
After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.{Aldous Huxley}

Jorlie
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Jorlie » 08 Apr 2009 07:22 pm

Well send me your digits and we'll call you when we hit the area and arrange something :)

Jorlie
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Jorlie » 24 Apr 2009 10:32 am

Anyone who wants to follow along or check up on us, our progress will be posted on http://www.chaosandinsanity.com/ as we go along.