Guild Application

General discussion board. Open to everyone.
Shaurt
Civilian
Civilian
Guild Application

Post by Shaurt » 08 Jul 2009 07:41 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am very interested in joining your guild. You guys come highly recommended by my friend Xomon. He is who got meinterested in WOW. Although i am fairly new to WoW, i am very eager to learn as much as i can and contribute in any way. I have been playing now for about 3 months. I am on as much as my personal life allows me to be.
Right now i have 2 Alliance characters, one a night elf named Shaurt. he is a level 28 Druid, and the other is a level 8 Dwarf by the name Neeson. I also have a Horde character that i doodle with here and there just for a change in scenery every now and then.
I know that although i am of lower level right now that i have alot i can contribute. I play mostly my druid right now. I like to go into quests with a fairly descent gameplan. However as you all problably know doesn't last very long when playing solo.

To sum up, i have heard nothing but good things about this guild from my friend. And would like to contribute in any way possible. So i ask to take me into consideration, and i look forward to battling with, and getting to know everyone.

Thank You.

Lthosalfar
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Guild Application

Post by Lthosalfar » 09 Jul 2009 01:57 pm

Hey Shaurt, glad you made it. :)
When the pendulum swings it cuts
When the big door swings open and shuts
Yeah we'll be middle-age children, but so what?

ukator
Knight-Champion
Knight-Champion

Re: Guild Application

Post by ukator » 10 Jul 2009 09:27 am

Hello