The time has come

General discussion board. Open to everyone.
ukator
Knight-Champion
Knight-Champion
The time has come

Post by ukator » 14 Aug 2009 07:32 am

My subscription is up in September and I won't be reupping this time. You might have noticed I've logged on less and less lately, RL is taking up more and more time (and with my son becoming more and more active thats actually a great thing). Have enjoyed my time in SO more than any other guild I have ever had. Good memories, and great times. I'll check here and on Graffes from time to time so if you ever need to get a hold of me feel free. I'll hop on here and there before then to hand some stuff over to the guild bank.

Thanks and best wishes!

Ukator or Rickon
Lee

Ringo Flinthammer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Re: The time has come

Post by Ringo Flinthammer » 14 Aug 2009 08:14 am

Have fun with your son and survive work. Hope to see you again some day; you were great to have around.

Clouseau
Commander
Commander

Post by Clouseau » 14 Aug 2009 01:43 pm

You were a great addition to SO, Rick, I am honored to have been guilded with you. Hate to see you go, but definitely understand why. Keep in touch, make sure to let us know how that boy is doing. Take care, and, hopefully, talk to you again one day.
This world may be another planet's hell.{Aldous Huxley}
After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.{Aldous Huxley}

goomba_boy
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by goomba_boy » 15 Aug 2009 07:56 am

Rickon, I'm really sorry to see you go - always enjoyed playing with you. Keep in touch, will you? I'll even pay your SO boards membership fees...;)

Jendrick
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Jendrick » 15 Aug 2009 08:28 am

Good luck with everything, Ric. I wish you the best with life and family. 8)
Xanaux / Jendrick

Voca
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Voca » 16 Aug 2009 10:10 am

Sometimes we all need a break. Maybe we will see you back with some expansion or other. But either way, take care, keep in touch.
I'm not cute, I'm just drawn that way.

"Aimer, ce n'est pas se regarder l'un l'autre, c'est regarder ensemble dans la même direction." – Antoine de Saint Exupery

Sanlear
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Sanlear » 17 Aug 2009 04:15 am

Best of luck to you sir. It's been a pleasure, and I hope to see you in game again one day.

Matthias
Private
Private

Post by Matthias » 17 Aug 2009 05:31 am

Take care, Rick!