Connection Problems

General discussion board. Open to everyone.
Sanlear
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Connection Problems

Post by Sanlear » 03 Jan 2010 08:27 pm

For some reason, I'm currently unable to log in WoW without being almost instantly disconnected, and only on one character (my druid main). I thought at first it was because I was in Dalaran, so tonight I moved whenever possible, and was gradually able to make it out of Dalaran, but I'm still crashing. It's only on Sanlear, any other character (not that I have many) are fine.

Just wanted to let you guys know if you see me coming and going without responding, that's why. Hopefully this problem will get resolved soon, but it's very fustrating. I haven't been able to play my druid for several nights now.

Ringo Flinthammer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Re: Connection Problems

Post by Ringo Flinthammer » 04 Jan 2010 09:40 am

Try turning off all your mods, in case they're the extra bit of memory that's crashing you.

Sanlear
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Sanlear » 04 Jan 2010 11:35 am

I did, but no luck so far. I've been looking on the tech support forums, and apparently this has happened to a few people (constant disconnecting on one character). No solution that I know of as of yet. I don't think it's my comp (if it was, why am I able to log in with any character but my druid main?) but there's so much I don't know about computers.

Still, I have a ticket in, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this gets resolved soon. Knock on wood.

Sanlear
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Sanlear » 05 Jan 2010 01:06 pm

Looks like weekly maintenance solved my connection problem just in time (I have tomorrow off and can play all day). Life is good. :)

Ringo Flinthammer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Ringo Flinthammer » 05 Jan 2010 10:04 pm

Awesome!