May I have admitance please?

General discussion board. Open to everyone.
Swoogie
Civilian
Civilian
May I have admitance please?

Post by Swoogie » 13 Jan 2010 08:57 pm

Hello Everyone,
For those of you who don't know me, I am Swoogie. I used to play Everquest with many of you and I was called Swogie McDoogie over there and I was in the Walkers. I have come back to WoW and I am enjoying the game thus far. I am a lvl 56 warrior and hope to catch up and join in on the raids very soon.

I would like to note that I am a more then full time student (17 credits) and I also work around 20 hours per week. My gameplay time will be limited because of this but I want to be as much of a member as possible even if I just log on for 5 mins a day.

I hope to be honored with the Sawed-Off title and tabbard.

Thank you,
Swoogie McDoogie

Clouseau
Commander
Commander

Re: May I have admitance please?

Post by Clouseau » 14 Jan 2010 01:22 pm

Hiya Swog. Great to see more Walkers coming over, even if's later rather than sooner. Good to talk to you in game.
This world may be another planet's hell.{Aldous Huxley}
After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.{Aldous Huxley}

Swoogie
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Swoogie » 18 Jan 2010 07:22 pm

Clouseau wrote:Hiya Swog. Great to see more Walkers coming over, even if's later rather than sooner. Good to talk to you in game.
Thanks :) oh and Thank you for those Glyphs they came in handy!

Mithis Graymane
Private
Private

Post by Mithis Graymane » 19 Jan 2010 03:29 pm

Hail, Swoogie!

This was Sabrar, the coolest SK on Vazaelle! Good to see another Walker returning to the fold. In case Vimes (aka Bonlainy) hasn't already explained to you in game, we have a voting system that all new members have to go through, even ex-Walkers. Yours has begun, but that's all I can really say for now. In the meanwhile, please join our apps channel whenever you log on so that we can chat and possibly do a few things together as you level up your new toon.

I look forward to seeing you in game. Until then, be patient and get to know as many folks in SO as possible, as many of them are not former Walkers.
EQ -> WoW -> Tabula Rasa -> EVE -> Warhammer -> Rift -> SW:TOR

Swoogie
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Swoogie » 19 Jan 2010 11:51 pm

Mithis wrote:Hail, Swoogie!

This was Sabrar, the coolest SK on Vazaelle! Good to see another Walker returning to the fold. In case Vimes (aka Bonlainy) hasn't already explained to you in game, we have a voting system that all new members have to go through, even ex-Walkers. Yours has begun, but that's all I can really say for now. In the meanwhile, please join our apps channel whenever you log on so that we can chat and possibly do a few things together as you level up your new toon.

I look forward to seeing you in game. Until then, be patient and get to know as many folks in SO as possible, as many of them are not former Walkers.
Thanks for the info. It is much like the Walkers policy so I figure if I was able to do it once, I should be able to again. Ill be in soapps looking to group with who ever I can. I am lvl 58 right now. (warrior) I'm lvling so fast I might need to pick up Wrath soon! Hopefully I'll be able to group with some people tomorrow.