Application

General discussion board. Open to everyone.
Mirinlea
Civilian
Civilian
Application

Post by Mirinlea » 21 Sep 2010 12:59 pm

Hello Sawed Off!

My name is Mirinlea and I'm a level 20 Dwarf Hunter. I know that's not very advanced but I'm pretty new to this. I've spent six years watching my husband (Widge) play this game and five years watching him play EverQuest before that. I tried EQ myself a few times and never really got into it, but I thought it was time for me to at least give WoW a chance. So far I've been having a lot of fun!

My husband has gone on about you guys for a long time and I figure if you're all willing to put up with him then we already have something in common, so I thought it couldn't hurt to go ahead and apply. I know that since I'm so low level, most of you won't be able to group with me, but I wanted to at least express my interest in joining.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

kronosx
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Application

Post by kronosx » 21 Sep 2010 01:09 pm

Wow Mrs. Widge!

Welcome, welcome, very nice to have you drop by. A dwarf hunter no less you're in excellent company.

-Aliarle
Aliarle,Elarac,Riccus,Arkenon,Karsam,Grub

Cog
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Cog » 21 Sep 2010 05:59 pm

I see the apple doesn't fall far from Widge's eye ... somehow that doesn't sound quite right ...

Anyway, Welcome.

Widge
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Widge » 22 Sep 2010 09:20 am

My worlds are colliding! I suppose I have only myself to blame.

Clouseau
Commander
Commander

Post by Clouseau » 22 Sep 2010 09:48 am

Wow, what a nice surprise. Better late than never to our wonderful world, that's what I always say. Ok, maybe not always since this is the first time I've ever said it, but it makes damn good sense. A dwarf hunter, I think I have seen one of them around here before, but where................?
This world may be another planet's hell.{Aldous Huxley}
After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.{Aldous Huxley}

Widge
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Widge » 22 Sep 2010 03:19 pm

So you got me thinking about the composition of the guild and how Dwarf Hunters probably outnumber every other combo for some strange reason (which, interestingly enough, is something Mirinlea didn't know when she made her character. Just saying!)

Anyway, I decided to see if that was really the case. The result is almost too terrible to report.

According to the Armory, which lists every character that's at least level 10, here are our top five:

5. Gnome Warlock (17)
4. Human Paladin (18)
3. Gnome Mage (23)
2. Dwarf Hunter (25)

Are you sitting down?

1. Night Elf Druid (33)

If it's any consolation though, according to WarCraft Census Night Elf Druids make up 6.19% of the total population that they've recorded (5,547,485 characters). The only one higher than that is Blood Elf Paladin at 6.57%. #3 is Tauren Shaman at 4.97%.

By the way Clou, least common combo overall? Dwarf Rogue at 0.21% I always knew you were unique!

Clouseau
Commander
Commander

Post by Clouseau » 22 Sep 2010 07:46 pm

Widge wrote:By the way Clou, least common combo overall? Dwarf Rogue at 0.21% I always knew you were unique!
Unique, yeah I like that word, we'll stick with that.
This world may be another planet's hell.{Aldous Huxley}
After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.{Aldous Huxley}

goomba_boy
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by goomba_boy » 23 Sep 2010 03:42 pm

Widge wrote:
1. Night Elf Druid (33)
Muahahahahahahahahaha!

*breathe*

Ahhhhahahahahahahahahha!

*gasp*

Bwahahahahahahhahahahaha!

*pant*

Mwah...

Well, you get the point.

On a completely un e-peen related note, is it true that I am the first NE Druid in SO? I solemnly promise not to post anything like what I just posted if it's true...

ukator
Knight-Champion
Knight-Champion

Post by ukator » 01 Oct 2010 12:44 pm

Mrs Widge!?! Awesome!