Application

General discussion board. Open to everyone.
Terror
Civilian
Civilian
Application

Post by Terror » 21 Oct 2010 03:37 pm

Good evening Sawed Off. I wanted to put in my application to join the Sawed Off family as it is the family atmosphere I have played with for years. I'm a retired member of the Walkers guild from Everquest and have always loved there play style and wanted to find the same in WoW. I am currently playing a couple 80's on different servers but have recently come back to play my priest Braidenn (Level 42). I currently only have ties with one individual, Swoogie, who I've played with on multiple occasions on EQ. I am aware that I'm probably not of the level to join as of yet, but I plan on excelling quickly with my priest. I will look for members frequently to get to know them and group with them when I can. I look forward to meeting/gaming with you all.

Braidenn

Swoogie
Civilian
Civilian

Re: Application

Post by Swoogie » 21 Oct 2010 05:39 pm

Glad to see our talk the other day made you have some more faith in Silver Hand heh.

ukator
Knight-Champion
Knight-Champion

Post by ukator » 08 Nov 2010 01:24 pm

Hello!

Terror
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Terror » 08 Nov 2010 01:54 pm

What can I say, I get burned out from playing a DK all the time. A come back tour on my priest was in order. I look forward to talking and grouping with you all soon.

Terror
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Terror » 14 Nov 2010 06:45 am

Greetings again, wanted to let folks know that I have moved one of my 80 DK's (now Maxxiimus) over to this server. I would like to bring him into the guild to if it is possible, but he will serve as my alt. I was bringing Braidenn in as my main and plan on sticking with it, but if my DK's services are needed I will gladly play him.

Swoogie
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Swoogie » 15 Nov 2010 08:47 am

That is great news Braidenn. Now we can run endless heroics!

Terror
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Terror » 15 Nov 2010 04:23 pm

Bring it on my friend! It's been to long since we've grouped together :D

Mithis Graymane
Private
Private

Post by Mithis Graymane » 17 Dec 2010 07:42 am

Braidenn, who was your EQ toon in Walkers?

P.S. Glad to hear you're playing a Priest. We need more healers.
EQ -> WoW -> Tabula Rasa -> EVE -> Warhammer -> Rift -> SW:TOR