Application

General discussion board. Open to everyone.
Gentex
Civilian
Civilian
Application

Post by Gentex » 06 Dec 2010 09:01 pm

Hello all,

I am Gentex, lvl 80 Gnome Warlock: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... d&n=Gentex But, I'm a bit of an altoholic, so I have a collection of low level characters both Horde and Alliance.

I know a few Sawed Off members through my involvement at Graffe's and I've had the pleasure of grouping a little bit with a few of you. I'm looking forward to more Sawed Off groups in the future. Although I have tended to solo a lot due to kids and time constraints, I feel like I now have a pretty set "window" for playing that will allow me to experience more of the group oriented content. And, from what I know from chatting with many of you at Graffe's, I think Sawed Off offers a great atmosphere and a lot of great people. Many of your members have already been generous with their time and very helpful to me -- I hope I can return the favor.

I probably won't have Cataclysm until after the new year, but I'll keep an eye out for everyone in the mean time.

See you in Azeroth.

Gentex

Voca
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Re: Application

Post by Voca » 07 Dec 2010 06:45 am

Hey, I know you! :lol:
I'm not cute, I'm just drawn that way.

"Aimer, ce n'est pas se regarder l'un l'autre, c'est regarder ensemble dans la même direction." – Antoine de Saint Exupery

Gentex
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Gentex » 07 Dec 2010 09:49 pm

em/ waves at Voca. :silly

ukator
Knight-Champion
Knight-Champion

Post by ukator » 08 Dec 2010 07:22 am

Welcome Gen!

Gentex
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Gentex » 27 Dec 2010 10:00 am

Turns out a few weeks before christmas, just as a new expansion you're not ready to buy is launched, is a terrible time to announce your interest in joining a guild. I haven't played much in the last few weeks due to holiday obligations and whatnot. And, not surprisingly, a lot of people bought Cata and were merrily working their way through that content the few times I did log in.

Fortunately, Santa brought me a copy of Cata (collectors edition no less) and I'll soon be joining the rest of the world in the new 80+ zones. Despite more holiday interruptions as this week goes on, I'm sure I'll be ready to see you in Hyjal ASAP.