Hey Sawed Off

General discussion board. Open to everyone.
Jendrick
Civilian
Civilian
Hey Sawed Off

Post by Jendrick » 23 Dec 2010 06:55 am

Hey folks! I haven't played for well over a year and logged onto Xanaux for the first time yesterday in such a long time. Just wanted to say hi and if you see me on, don't be shocked. I will likely continue to be the quiet one. Just checking out Cataclysm and seeing if it will be what I'm looking for. I really ran out of new things to do with WOW that my schedule permitted me to do. I'm just not in a position to raid for any amount of significant time. Pick up groups always sucked and trying to learn all the nuances of different dungeons was a pain. I was on the achievement kick for about 3 months which was fun, but then that ran dry. PVP became way too hard. The game just lost it's luster. Just not sure if I'll ever get back the original excitement, however Cataclysm is a great reason to jump back in. Sorry I didn't say goodbye when I left for so long, but the time got filled with other things, and I became complacent about it all. Any rate, enough rambling. Just wanted to say hi.
Xanaux / Jendrick

ukator
Knight-Champion
Knight-Champion

Re: Hey Sawed Off

Post by ukator » 26 Dec 2010 06:31 am

Hey Jendrick, see ya around

Clouseau
Commander
Commander

Re: Hey Sawed Off

Post by Clouseau » 26 Dec 2010 02:45 pm

Good to see you will be playing again, Jen.
This world may be another planet's hell.{Aldous Huxley}
After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.{Aldous Huxley}