OK OK - Which one of you GEEKS has seen it?

General discussion board. Open to everyone.

Poll: How would you rate the Revenge of the Sith movie?

Poll ended at 18 Jun 2005 10:29 am

Even Darth Vader couldn't keep me away!
42%
I wouldn't miss it
29%
Not bad
13%
so - so
4%
Wait for Video
8%
Terrible... how could they do that?
4%
Are you Kidding me? Sucked ASS
No votes

Total votes: 24

Akunna
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Akunna » 13 Jun 2005 09:34 am

** If the force is strong with Luke and Leah, why didn't dear ol' dad feel it when she was face to face with him?

** Obi'Wan never did own R2-D2 or C3-PO. However, did they erase HIS memory too? Wouldn't he recognize either of them? Senility MUST have set in.

** R2-D2's memory wasn't erased. Why didn't HE say anything? hehe
To a dragon, you are crunchy and taste like a Chicken McNugget.

goomba_boy
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by goomba_boy » 13 Jun 2005 09:40 am

Akunna wrote:** If the force is strong with Luke and Leah, why didn't dear ol' dad feel it when she was face to face with him?

** Obi'Wan never did own R2-D2 or C3-PO. However, did they erase HIS memory too? Wouldn't he recognize either of them? Senility MUST have set in.

** R2-D2's memory wasn't erased. Why didn't HE say anything? hehe
1. I think that Vader was thinking with the other helmeted head. After all, Princess Leia was quite a catch, and isn't Taatoine identified as a back woods kind of a place - you know, an Ozarks of the Galaxy?

2. So many droids, how can you keep them all straight? That's like remembering your stapler by name after a 20 year gap.

3. He probably did, but C-3PO, being the stuck up prig that he is, probably thought that R2 was just off of his e-prozac.

Widge
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Widge » 13 Jun 2005 11:12 am

R2-D2's memory wasn't erased. Why didn't HE say anything? hehe

For the same reason that they didn't erase his memory in the first place. Unlike C-3PO, he knows when to keep his mouth shut!