Congratulations, Kyroson, on paladin epic mount!!

Share your screenshots. Open to everyone.
Beli Flinthammer
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Congratulations, Kyroson, on paladin epic mount!!

Post by Beli Flinthammer » 13 Nov 2005 08:04 pm

One day, Vamen will help out with this and he will appreciate how easy his epic warlock mount was in comparison! /nod

Goblin + Engineering = KNOW HOW, BABY!

Ringo Flinthammer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Ringo Flinthammer » 13 Nov 2005 08:09 pm

Nice action shot of the bear!

Vamen
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Post by Vamen » 13 Nov 2005 08:48 pm

Pfft, it's not easy when it takes 2 months to get a group together to do it! =p

Congrats Kyro, glad you're joining us folks in the high speed lane =).

I see in the game chat Ringo was trying to seduce him. You should have waited for the boss to go AFK then danced naked by him. I find that that usually does the trick. Of course, you'd need to do the GNOME dance, but hey.

Beli Flinthammer
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Beli Flinthammer » 13 Nov 2005 10:18 pm

Pfft, Vamen, this was our fourth attempt in a week to take him down. You got it done on the first try.

:P

Kyroson
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by Kyroson » 13 Nov 2005 11:27 pm

Thank you, friends. Those are some splendid photos. I tried to post mine but the program is kinda wonky.

Still, a fun quest, an excellent group and quite a nice horsey as a result.

/bow
/thanks

Matthias
Private
Private

Post by Matthias » 14 Nov 2005 04:45 am

Woot, woot! Congratulations. :)
I don't know you, Kyroson, but since you're a paladin, you must be cool. :D And now that you have your epic charger, you're cool + lightning fast.

Ikeya was the group leader when I completed mine -- so naturally we brought along a Level 54 Voca, hehe. She was great, though, of course.

Oh, and I just noticed that you only had one paladin there. That’s very impressive, considering most groups bring two or three.

Widge
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Widge » 14 Nov 2005 08:53 am

Here's a picture of us readying ourselves for the battle.

Clouseau
Commander
Commander

Post by Clouseau » 14 Nov 2005 09:05 am

Much happiness ensued, I will tell you. And I want to publicly apologize to Beli for trying to stab her during the fight, but you know how we weak minded rogues are when bosses start playing with our minds. Luckily I think most of my stabs bounced off her shield and were harmless, but I then stabbed the dreadknight AND his horse in the butt for doing such despicable actions. And needless to say, the reason no rogue is seen in the fight pic is because I am indeed stabbing some horse butt with my daggers. Beli, Ringo, Widge and Kyro controlled the waves like pros, I just stabbed as much as possible.
This world may be another planet's hell.{Aldous Huxley}
After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.{Aldous Huxley}

Lehla
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Lehla » 14 Nov 2005 09:13 am

Congrats Kyro!

And people say paladins can't tank. Tanking a 5-man Scholo is pretty damn impressive, if you ask me (I know it's all beli, you probably just bubble-hearthed, but wtf)!

Sorry, that was my horde side talking.
<a href="http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/chara ... la">Kaiyla, Level 70 Shadow Priest of Afterlight</a>
<a href="http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/chara ... hla">Lehla, Level 70 Warrior of Afterlight</a>

Kyroson
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by Kyroson » 14 Nov 2005 10:30 am

I'll have you know that I've never bubble-hearthed.

I always run out of bubble long before I can hearth. ;)

Kyroson
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by Kyroson » 14 Nov 2005 10:34 am

Ringo Flinthammer wrote:Nice action shot of the bear!
I did not know Frostmaw knew Kung-Fu.

Adinna
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Adinna » 14 Nov 2005 11:22 am

Grats, Kyroson! Just don't go playing leap- frog with your new horsey!! :o

Denied
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Denied » 14 Nov 2005 02:31 pm

Very nice:)

ukator
Knight-Champion
Knight-Champion

Post by ukator » 14 Nov 2005 02:55 pm

Grats!

Voca
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Voca » 14 Nov 2005 03:00 pm

Gratz! I really enjoyed that fight when we did it for Matt. Hope you enjoy the pony!

I'll be interested to compare the paladin to the warlock one, which I hope to do shortly: just need to finish raising the cash and take this imp in a jar to Scholomance and I'm ready. *Voca smacks her bag and you hear a squeaky voice yelling "stop that".*
I'm not cute, I'm just drawn that way.

"Aimer, ce n'est pas se regarder l'un l'autre, c'est regarder ensemble dans la même direction." – Antoine de Saint Exupery

Ringo Flinthammer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Ringo Flinthammer » 14 Nov 2005 03:03 pm

Ooh, let me know when you want to do that, Voca. Turns out the boss can drop a unique look gun. :D

(Plus, I did it before and all that, although I mostly just was there to look pretty and shoot things in the gut.)

Beli Flinthammer
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Beli Flinthammer » 14 Nov 2005 03:08 pm

Good luck, Voca. Vamen got it by dumb, dumb luck. We wiped out, but rezzed back in thanks to the soulstone. The circle was full of five elites and the boss and we had NO idea how we were going to win. Once we went back in the circle, the elites poofed and all that was left was the boss.

To this day, nobody knows what happened. I told Vamen that he was a lucky son of a bitch because it was cakewalk compared to the paladin event. (Although clearing WDM is teh suck.)
Goblin + Engineering = KNOW HOW, BABY!

Vamen
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Post by Vamen » 14 Nov 2005 05:53 pm

Second try, thank you =p
Don't forget the pickup group junk I had to do =p
Beli Flinthammer wrote:Pfft, Vamen, this was our fourth attempt in a week to take him down. You got it done on the first try.

:P

Vamen
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Post by Vamen » 14 Nov 2005 05:55 pm

It wasn't so much luck as a bug that I knew about =p
I tried to tell the last group that I first wiped with but they refused to walk back in the portal, which was a kick in the teeth.
I don't think it'd have been so 'easy' had we had to survive the whole time heh.

Besides! We'd have been served by those ungodly tornado things had I not led us so stealthy-like and with such skill as I did, past all their patrol points!
=p

and Voca, be sure to carry like 25 shards with you.
If you're like me, you do that anyway, but just a heads up.
Beli Flinthammer wrote:Good luck, Voca. Vamen got it by dumb, dumb luck. We wiped out, but rezzed back in thanks to the soulstone. The circle was full of five elites and the boss and we had NO idea how we were going to win. Once we went back in the circle, the elites poofed and all that was left was the boss.

To this day, nobody knows what happened. I told Vamen that he was a lucky son of a bitch because it was cakewalk compared to the paladin event. (Although clearing WDM is teh suck.)

Kyroson
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by Kyroson » 14 Nov 2005 06:42 pm

I call unfair.
Paladin quest has bugs that make it harder. Warlock's make it easier!

Bias! Bias, I tell you!