Now that's powerleveling!

Share your screenshots. Open to everyone.
Widge
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Now that's powerleveling!

Post by Widge » 02 Feb 2006 07:05 am

The Lunar Festival quest where you shoot off some fireworks and then travel to Moonglade to join in the celebration yields 4950 experience and is available at level 1, all you need is the 4 silver required to purchase 8 Small Rockets and 2 Cluster Rockets. Check out what happens when a brand new character with nothing but the discovery experience gained from running to the city completes the quest.

Sure, it doesn't take much longer than this to actually work your way to level 5, but that's still pretty cool to see! :D

Voca
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Voca » 02 Feb 2006 09:03 am

/snicker
I'm not cute, I'm just drawn that way.

"Aimer, ce n'est pas se regarder l'un l'autre, c'est regarder ensemble dans la même direction." – Antoine de Saint Exupery

Beli Flinthammer
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Beli Flinthammer » 02 Feb 2006 12:18 pm

Heh, I ran all my mules through the coins to get the levels and dresses for the character selection window. During Winter Veil, I wasn't able to get all the pets I wanted, but if you had a character at level 10, you could get one pet with that character. Let me tell you ... it was tedious enough getting one mule to level 10. I had no problem taking ten minutes to turn in 5 coins and getting level 5 like that. =p
Goblin + Engineering = KNOW HOW, BABY!