Ahh, the dressing room!

Share your screenshots. Open to everyone.
Lehla
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Ahh, the dressing room!

Post by Lehla » 05 Feb 2006 09:28 am

So, here I was bored in Queue, so I decided to check out what I was working towards. This is what I'll look like when I'm rank 10! Hooray! (Helm is still my Lionheart Helm, since it both looks good with the set AND blows the PvP helm away!) Oh, and I threw the Halbred of Smiting in there, because hey, that IBS just doesn't look right with it!

<a href="http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/chara ... la">Kaiyla, Level 70 Shadow Priest of Afterlight</a>
<a href="http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/chara ... hla">Lehla, Level 70 Warrior of Afterlight</a>

Voca
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Voca » 05 Feb 2006 09:36 am

That looks good! Good luck, I know that from 9-10 for example is a bitch.
I'm not cute, I'm just drawn that way.

"Aimer, ce n'est pas se regarder l'un l'autre, c'est regarder ensemble dans la même direction." – Antoine de Saint Exupery

Beli Flinthammer
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Beli Flinthammer » 06 Feb 2006 09:27 am

I always thought it was so odd that the hunter and paladin gear looked almost identical, but then again the druid and rogue gear are the same, except for the colors. Would have liked to see some more diversity for classes, but what they have is fine as well.

I think that might be the first night elf I've seen in plate gear. Am used to seeing them in leather gear instead.

:P
Goblin + Engineering = KNOW HOW, BABY!

Ashlund
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Ashlund » 06 Feb 2006 10:07 am

Of course, if this were an actual representation of her armor all it would take is one good swipe to the midsection. At least dwarves look like they are wearing plate! :P
"The Master said, 'Hard is it to deal with him who will stuff himself with food the whole day without applying his mind to anything good. Are there not gamesters and go players? To be one of these would still be better than doing nothing at all.' " Confucius

Ringo Flinthammer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Ringo Flinthammer » 06 Feb 2006 10:28 am

The Alliance hunter PVP armor gives me a headache. Why would hunters wear fake Roman armor? The brush on the helmet alone is exasperating.

Kyroson
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by Kyroson » 06 Feb 2006 11:57 am

It is a little known secret that Remus was a dwarf.

Ashlund
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Ashlund » 06 Feb 2006 12:01 pm

But he lost the fight anyway. Dwarves should protest all things Roman in his honor.
"The Master said, 'Hard is it to deal with him who will stuff himself with food the whole day without applying his mind to anything good. Are there not gamesters and go players? To be one of these would still be better than doing nothing at all.' " Confucius

Nerple
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Nerple » 06 Feb 2006 12:19 pm

Kyroson wrote:It is a little known secret that Remus was a dwarf.
Romulus was an elf!
Still stealing Mildane's Forest Loop with Clairvoyance I