Naxxramas Map

Share your screenshots. Open to everyone.
Vamen
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant
Naxxramas Map

Post by Vamen » 30 May 2006 12:58 pm

Not that most of us will see it for a while.

Wow...18 bosses.

ukator
Knight-Champion
Knight-Champion

Post by ukator » 30 May 2006 01:00 pm

Naxx, AQ40, BWL and MC will be awesome for us at level 70. We will have all the 10+ raids we want! :)

On a side note that place looks awesome. Everything I have seen out of Naxx is really neat, from mobs to fight style to loot.

Kyroson
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by Kyroson » 30 May 2006 02:04 pm

One thing I'm gonna love about the expansion is powerrunning 45 minute baron at 65 in under 20 minutes.

Either that or finally bitchslapping the entire Scarlet Monastery solo.

Ringo Flinthammer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Ringo Flinthammer » 30 May 2006 02:30 pm

I bet you're pretty close at being able to do that now, Kyro. Ringo can clear all of Gnomeregan on his own, and paladins aren't too shabby in the survival department.

Vamen
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Post by Vamen » 30 May 2006 02:31 pm

Kyro man, as a pally, you could clear the undead section of SM in 10 minutes and get a sweet amount of cash. I'll post a video if you'd like. I wanted to level a pally to 60 just so I could do this trick.

And it's funny you mention it because I was JUST soloing SM a moment ago =)

Clouseau
Commander
Commander

Post by Clouseau » 30 May 2006 02:45 pm

I have cleared the library, armory and cathedral with Clou.
This world may be another planet's hell.{Aldous Huxley}
After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.{Aldous Huxley}

Vamen
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Post by Vamen » 30 May 2006 03:16 pm

Is the cathedral tough to clear for a rogue? I figured you can sneak by (hell, I can almost sneak by the aggro range is so small). But don't you have to kill EVERYONE in the cathedral before fighting the boss or you'll get swarmed?.

Might be easier for a rogue. Warlocks aren't exactly fast damage =p. But a lot of times I have to tank 2 or 3 mobs.

Wait...duh, you can sap.

Lehla
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Lehla » 30 May 2006 03:22 pm

When I look at that map, I see Temple of Veeshan.
<a href="http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/chara ... la">Kaiyla, Level 70 Shadow Priest of Afterlight</a>
<a href="http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/chara ... hla">Lehla, Level 70 Warrior of Afterlight</a>

Kyroson
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by Kyroson » 30 May 2006 03:48 pm

We,, true. Last time I tried to solo the SM, I didn't have Consecration nor the Scarlet Cannon and I couldn't damage them fast enough.

Hmmm....Interesting.

danin
Private
Private

Post by danin » 30 May 2006 04:00 pm

Wow, umm the names of the bosses sound... fun... yeah... uh... hmm
When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute -- and it's longer than any
hour. That's relativity. -- Albert Einstein

Clouseau
Commander
Commander

Post by Clouseau » 30 May 2006 07:39 pm

Vamen wrote:Is the cathedral tough to clear for a rogue? I figured you can sneak by (hell, I can almost sneak by the aggro range is so small). But don't you have to kill EVERYONE in the cathedral before fighting the boss or you'll get swarmed?.

Might be easier for a rogue. Warlocks aren't exactly fast damage =p. But a lot of times I have to tank 2 or 3 mobs.

Wait...duh, you can sap.
Well, I snuck past everything except the ones on either side of the Cathedral doors. Killed them, opened the doors and cleaned it out. The second half of the boss fight in there goe a bit hairy, but the damage output overcame. Once she rezzed him I unloaded on her and then took him out.
This world may be another planet's hell.{Aldous Huxley}
After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.{Aldous Huxley}

goomba_boy
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by goomba_boy » 31 May 2006 07:29 am

So, I was running Neerings and Aliarle through SM one day, and decided to take a walk through the Cathedral just for fun. I get on guild chat and ask if the mobs in the Cathedral will aggro if I attack the boss.

Of course, Dinthar says that I will be fine, no worries. So I attack.

Next thing I know, I'm getting prison love from about 40 Cathedral mobs.

Vamen
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Post by Vamen » 31 May 2006 07:31 am

Din clearly hates you.
goomba_boy wrote:So, I was running Neerings and Aliarle through SM one day, and decided to take a walk through the Cathedral just for fun. I get on guild chat and ask if the mobs in the Cathedral will aggro if I attack the boss.

Of course, Dinthar says that I will be fine, no worries. So I attack.

Next thing I know, I'm getting prison love from about 40 Cathedral mobs.