Storm Crow

Share your screenshots. Open to everyone.
Post Reply
User avatar
goomba_boy
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Posts: 1251
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Storm Crow

Post by goomba_boy » 16 Feb 2007 01:21 pm

A couple of pics for you poor suckers that have to go scratch out the cash for your flying mounts AFTER you reach level 70...

Image

Image

User avatar
Ringo Flinthammer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Posts: 4087
Location: Trueshot Lodge
Contact:

Post by Ringo Flinthammer » 16 Feb 2007 02:10 pm

I bet if I kill a smart alec druid, his roasted carcass will taste like chicken!

User avatar
Clouseau
Commander
Commander
Posts: 2286
Location: Behind you!

Post by Clouseau » 16 Feb 2007 02:33 pm

mmmm southern-fried druid,
This world may be another planet's hell.{Aldous Huxley}
After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.{Aldous Huxley}

User avatar
goomba_boy
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Posts: 1251
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Post by goomba_boy » 16 Feb 2007 03:37 pm

You two better wear your hats while you are outside from now on...

User avatar
Ringo Flinthammer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Posts: 4087
Location: Trueshot Lodge
Contact:

Post by Ringo Flinthammer » 16 Feb 2007 04:51 pm


User avatar
Sanlear
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Posts: 1043

Post by Sanlear » 28 Feb 2007 06:14 am

Every time a night elf dies, an angel gets its wings.

True story.
Image

Wrahn
Private
Private
Posts: 128

Post by Wrahn » 03 Apr 2007 07:46 pm

One should not mess with night elves. We have druid and this is why you should never mess with druids.

User avatar
Vashanti
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Posts: 1795
Location: Hell
Contact:

Post by Vashanti » 04 Apr 2007 04:08 pm

Night elves are kinda like that subculture that likes to dress up like anthropromorphic animal characters ... and have sex.

Furries?

User avatar
Sanlear
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Posts: 1043

Post by Sanlear » 05 Apr 2007 03:29 am

Vashanti wrote:Night elves are kinda like that subculture that likes to dress up like anthropromorphic animal characters ... and have sex.

Furries?
Tree humpers. :)
Image

User avatar
Sanlear
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Posts: 1043

Post by Sanlear » 16 Apr 2007 03:25 pm

From the pics I've seen, your upgrade to epic form will look very impressive, Goombah. I can't wait to shoot you out of the sky. :)
Image

User avatar
goomba_boy
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Posts: 1251
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Post by goomba_boy » 16 Apr 2007 04:22 pm

Sanlear wrote:From the pics I've seen, your upgrade to epic form will look very impressive, Goombah. I can't wait to shoot you out of the sky. :)


You're probably going to miss it when it actually happens, so I recommend that you spend some time reviewing A-10 Warthog attack footage to build up a mental picture of how bad the carnage will be if you look at me funny while I'm flying by...

User avatar
Sanlear
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Posts: 1043

Post by Sanlear » 17 Apr 2007 07:56 am

goomba_boy wrote:
Sanlear wrote:From the pics I've seen, your upgrade to epic form will look very impressive, Goombah. I can't wait to shoot you out of the sky. :)


You're probably going to miss it when it actually happens, so I recommend that you spend some time reviewing A-10 Warthog attack footage to build up a mental picture of how bad the carnage will be if you look at me funny while I'm flying by...
You'll be too busy trying to poop on people to see me coming. Mwahaha!!
Image

User avatar
goomba_boy
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Posts: 1251
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Post by goomba_boy » 17 Apr 2007 09:49 am

Sanlear wrote:You'll be too busy trying to poop on people to see me coming. Mwahaha!!


Damn. You have a point there...

User avatar
Vashanti
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Posts: 1795
Location: Hell
Contact:

Post by Vashanti » 17 Apr 2007 12:10 pm

If you kill one, don't hang it around your neck like an albatross...

:?

User avatar
Sanlear
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Posts: 1043

Post by Sanlear » 25 Jan 2008 10:42 am

Ringo Flinthammer wrote:Beer hat!
Having gotten this hat for my druid, I have to admit it rocks.
Image

Post Reply