Pilgrim in an Unholy Land

Share your screenshots. Open to everyone.
Vamen
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant
Pilgrim in an Unholy Land

Post by Vamen » 13 Dec 2004 11:11 pm

Xaus and I have often seen the horde blimp travelling to and fro while we adventure in the Stranglethorn Vale. So tonight after he abandoned me to my own devices, I decided to use my dark arts to sneak into the Grom'gol compound and climb aboard.

As you can tell, none of those below would have been too pleased to find a gnome aboard.

As we began to depart, I prepared to state the phrase everyone feels required to do when they stand on the end of tha ship like this, but I lost the willpower and made a half-hearted offering.

At last we began our journey...

..and the view certainly wasn't harmful to the eyes.

On approach to the ruins of the once fair city of Lorderon, I wondered to myself what the horde would think of my trespassing upon their vessel...though, truth be told, it's a goblin vessel and I am not unfriendly to them, having been trained and sworn to silence in their ways of engineering.

Upon arrival, I learned that dance IS, apparently, the universal language.

And also that, alliance or horde, my succubus always gets hit on. Here you can see this tauren trying to get my servant to lay with him...

...so I killed him.

My trip ended a little earlier than I had planned as I departed again, as fate stepped in and stuck his foot out as I decided to peer over the edge of the craft to the lands below...and I got far too close a look.

Due to my dark skills, returning to the world of the living was but a trivial matter of seconds, yet the emotional toil of my ruined vacation will stay with me for months to come.

Vashanti
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Vashanti » 14 Dec 2004 06:47 am

Hahahaha!

Green skin, blue skin, pink skin, scaly skin, furry skin, it doesn't matter: The Succubus brings out the pig in all the male races.

:lol:

Good stufff!
←««ªº»»→

Vamen
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Post by Vamen » 14 Dec 2004 08:26 am

I've noticed that's true. I dare not even take her through town for fear of 20 people emoting lustful things at her.

Unless it's in a horde city then that's okay because, apparently, just going into their home makes me attackable, as you saw, and she can clearly handle herself =p

Lehla
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Lehla » 14 Dec 2004 09:12 am

OMG, you were'nt wearing your travelling hat!
I rode the zepp one time, but I did it in the opposite direction and gated before it landed at the other side :lol:
OMG, I get to do my Succubus quest now! gogo level 20! WTB servers up.
<a href="http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/chara ... la">Kaiyla, Level 70 Shadow Priest of Afterlight</a>
<a href="http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/chara ... hla">Lehla, Level 70 Warrior of Afterlight</a>

Clouseau
Commander
Commander

Post by Clouseau » 14 Dec 2004 09:15 am

Nice pics Vam.

Succubus, mmmmmmmmm. I mean, THE PIGS!
This world may be another planet's hell.{Aldous Huxley}
After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.{Aldous Huxley}

Vamen
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Post by Vamen » 14 Dec 2004 09:19 am

Indeed I was not wearing my travelling hat, alas. I had accidently left it in the bank when I went on a wild engineering spree earlier that day. It felt so very wrong to explore these new places without The Hat, but I'm sure it will understand, and I will CERTAINLY never leave it behind again.

Sir Clou, I know you have feelings for Sarnar as well but you've always been very polite to her, so I feel no ill will towards you as I did the orc Unferth.

Vamen
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Post by Vamen » 14 Dec 2004 10:01 am

Plus, she says she likes your beard.

Clouseau
Commander
Commander

Post by Clouseau » 14 Dec 2004 11:03 am

blush

She's a nice demon.
This world may be another planet's hell.{Aldous Huxley}
After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.{Aldous Huxley}

Brynna
Private
Private

Post by Brynna » 14 Dec 2004 11:43 am

<yanks Clouseau's beard in her direction>

Stick to yer own kind!
Also for the Horde: Mzuza - Troll Mage, Oga - Orc Hunter
Also for the Alliance: Brynna - Dwarf Warrior, Alielle - Night Elf Hunter

Vamen
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Post by Vamen » 14 Dec 2004 07:36 pm

I decided to continue my adventure where I left off the other day and arrived in Brill with little incident. When I arrived, I was able to confirm my theories to be true; dance is INDEED the universal language.

I didn't have Sarnar summoned into our mortal realm on this venture, so there was no need to slay this troll, and we soon became fast friends after, with many complex hand gestures, I explained to him that I admired his hat. And so we enjoyed each others company as we made our way out across the vast Great Sea. I was hoping to catch a glimpse of the terrible Maelstorm, but it was not to be.

We arrived in the orc capital city and, having no desire to step foot in that place as I did in the Ruins of Lorderon, I thought it best to wait onboard and dance with yet another new friend, this might Tauren.

Sadly, all great adventures must come to an end, and I decided to end this one on my own accord, rather than under the blade of a nasty orc in the Grom'gol compound, so I lept clear of the deck and fell far below into the waiting arms of the Vile Reef.

The murloc I hit wasn't especially happy with me landing on his head, but he soon lacked the breath to complain as I set him ablaze with my unholy dark fires.

Miinxx
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Miinxx » 15 Dec 2004 11:42 pm

Now this is funny! More More!
Ex-EQ Fanatic and all around good guy!

Vashanti
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Vashanti » 16 Dec 2004 05:47 am

:)

That Troll looks to be in Lysandor's guild, another great guy from the Graffe boards. He and I originally set up an EQOA message board, you might recall, Dach, before we realized that EQOA kinda stunk like rotten eggs...

:D

Vamen
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Post by Vamen » 16 Dec 2004 06:29 am

Hey!
EQOA was my favorite mmo to date besides Wow =p

But yea I vaguely recall. Been a while, after all, Mr Make Dach Buy EQOA Then Only Play Three Days =p