Really?

Share your screenshots. Open to everyone.
Widge
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Really?

Post by Widge » 12 Dec 2008 12:46 pm

So this isn't an in-game screenshot. I was in my XP control panel looking for something to uninstall and I came across this, and thought it was kinda funny...

Yeah, occasionally. Right. Methinks Microsoft needs to modify the mechanism behind their "frequency of use" calculations. Sure, I might only launch the application once or twice a day, but since it's running for hours at a time, that should probably count for something, eh? Or am I misunderstanding the meaning of the word "often?"

Pika
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Really?

Post by Pika » 12 Dec 2008 03:27 pm

Mine says frequently, and I usually don't start the game more than once a day, sometimes twice a day on weekends. I rarely skip days though. It seems to not count for only the last month. I have programs I haven't used in months that say occasionally. So your time spent away might affect it.

Voca
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Voca » 13 Dec 2008 02:56 pm

They seemed to have removed that feature in vista, but I remember mine being badly off, saying that I used frequently programs I haven't touched for a year and similar things.
I'm not cute, I'm just drawn that way.

"Aimer, ce n'est pas se regarder l'un l'autre, c'est regarder ensemble dans la même direction." – Antoine de Saint Exupery

Ringo Flinthammer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Ringo Flinthammer » 13 Dec 2008 04:02 pm

Voca wrote:They seemed to have removed that feature in vista, but I remember mine being badly off, saying that I used frequently programs I haven't touched for a year and similar things.
Yeah, mine is always hilariously wrong, unless the cats are sneaking in and playing games I haven't touched since they were first installed.