For the Alliance!

Share your screenshots. Open to everyone.
Kyroson
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
For the Alliance!

Post by Kyroson » 16 Dec 2008 07:42 pm

So today I logged in, intending to put on my apron, chef's hat, waders and fisherman's cap in order to powerlevel cooking for an Achievement.

As I was checking out stuff in Stormwind, I see a message in General that a For the Alliance raid is 7 members short of a full 40 and as soon as they fill up, it's horde time!

I joined up when they had 1 more spot (lucky me) and there we went.

First we tackled Sylvanas.

No problems here and even when I had no clue where her throne room was, we made it in and killed everyone. I got 5 HK's with the gnome disguise.

Then we went for the Blood Elf guy. No one was in his city. Hey, you can see barely anyone of his NPC's bothered to defend him. I looted him and he had about 83 gold in his pocket.

Stakes were getting higher, 'cause we were sure Horde would be ready for us in either Thunder Bluff or, the surest bet, Orgrimmar. We made a beeline to Tauren central and slew Cairn where he stood.

And finally, the raid eager and trepidating, we stormed Orgrimmar.

This one was harder because the troll guy frogged us several times and about 8 hordites rallied to the defense of his chief. It mattered not.

Once everything was done, we got the hell out of there and landed in Dalaran, where our King sent us a bear by mail.

It's awesome, but wobblier than my charger. I'm dizzy after riding.

Sorry you couldn't be here, boss. Raid PuG, spur of the moment in the middle of Winter Veil.

I had no clue it would work.

Kyroson
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: For the Alliance!

Post by Kyroson » 16 Dec 2008 07:43 pm

I wonder why my screenshots look blurry.

Kyroson
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by Kyroson » 17 Dec 2008 10:25 am

Kyroson wrote:I wonder why my screenshots look blurry.
Found out. It's a .jpg thing and I found out how to save them as .tga. Heavier, but prettier.

Sanlear
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Sanlear » 18 Dec 2008 04:47 am

Nice work by the way. Congrats! :)