Widge the Explorer

Share your screenshots. Open to everyone.
Widge
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Widge the Explorer

Post by Widge » 14 Jan 2005 11:35 am

Ever since I first made it to the Dun Morogh Airport, I've been trying to see if it's possible to travel to some of the other "scenery" areas. Today I finally made some progress. This is me at a small camp that you can see on the flight from Stormwind to Ironforge, just as you enter Dun Morogh.

Here's a view of the very top of Anvilmar, just a little to the southeast of that camp.

Unfortunately I got a bit too close to the edge while getting the previous shot and slid too far off the mountain to be able to continue my exploring. I made the best of it though, here's me standing atop Anvilmar's entrance.

I'm the King of Coldridge!

Ringo Flinthammer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Ringo Flinthammer » 14 Jan 2005 11:50 am

It's a shame there's no way to bind your hearthstone anywhere you want. I'd love to bind at the cave on the backside of Ironforge Mountain, facing down towards the farming village and Menethil Harbor.

Widge
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Widge » 14 Jan 2005 11:55 am

Yeah, that's what I was thinking while I was up there!

Sasnic
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Sasnic » 14 Jan 2005 12:57 pm

Ringo Flinthammer wrote:It's a shame there's no way to bind your hearthstone anywhere you want. I'd love to bind at the cave on the backside of Ironforge Mountain, facing down towards the farming village and Menethil Harbor.
You know that reminds me of the time I logged Graffe on without him knowing and bound his wizzy arse to the bottom of the ocean floor. It was funny to see his corpse floating past the boat.
Sasnic
Druid of Sawed Off
Keiote
Hunter of h0rs

Kalena
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Kalena » 16 Jan 2005 09:27 pm

Sasnic: Muwahahahahahaha!!!!!!
Delyne the Blood Elf, Exalted with Orgrimmar at level 39
Kalena Gnome Rogue | Aeriana Human Paladin | Amorria Night Elf Huntress | Alanya Dwarf Priestess | Darianna Human Warlock | Iralora Draenei Shaman |
Variola Undead Mage | Cowbelle Tauren Shaman | Delyne Blood Elf Huntress| Meeria Troll Warrior