Taking on a Dreadlord

Share your screenshots. Open to everyone.
Widge
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Taking on a Dreadlord

Post by Widge » 19 Jan 2005 06:26 am

I'm like a tourist in Las Vegas when I play WoW. If any of you ever group with me and notice that I've suddenly stopped somewhere, or am about to run into a wall or off a cliff, chances are it's because I'm trying to find that perfect angle for some photo opportunity that caught my eye. In the middle of any halfway interesting battle I probably take a good dozen or so screenshots.

So last night Ulrich, Vamen, Xaus, and myself ventured deep into Shadow Hold in Felwood, where we found this guy. Since he's the first Dreadlord I've actually had the chance to fight, this qualifies as "intersting."

This cranky looking fellow's name is Lord Banehollow, and he's a level 59 Elite. Nobody was very confident about anything other than our certain deaths, but we had to try. I mean there he was, standing all by his little lonesome just asking to be killed. We didn't want to disappoint the guy.

As you can see we emerged victorious. Unfortunately the guy didn't drop a damn thing except for some coin. We suspect he's for a quest, although Thottbot doesn't list him as being involved in any so it may be an undiscovered or unimplemented one.

Vamen
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Post by Vamen » 20 Jan 2005 06:30 pm

I would like to note that *I* was confident of our victory...

when I learned he could be feared, at least.

What kind of sissy demon can be feared?!

Clouseau
Commander
Commander

Post by Clouseau » 20 Jan 2005 07:41 pm

The sissiest kind of demon!
This world may be another planet's hell.{Aldous Huxley}
After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.{Aldous Huxley}