AH! Devilsaur! Big Devilsaur!

Share your screenshots. Open to everyone.
Vashanti
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
AH! Devilsaur! Big Devilsaur!

Post by Vashanti » 29 Jan 2005 01:44 pm

Ouch.

You'd think the ground would shake when these monsters pathed nearby, sorta like heavy kodos...

Funny thing is, the T.Rex was also my absolute favorite dinosaur as a kid; I just never expected to be stomped by one!

:D

Beli Flinthammer
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Beli Flinthammer » 29 Jan 2005 01:54 pm

There are at least three of those mobs -- all different colors. I have been killed four times in one day because I didn't hear or see one coming while I was fighting, but I figured it out.

Anytime it seems like it's quiet and you're in no danger of nearby aggros ... that's when it's coming to you.
Goblin + Engineering = KNOW HOW, BABY!

Nerple
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Nerple » 31 Jan 2005 10:46 am

I believe there are 4 or 5, including the King. He's purty.
Still stealing Mildane's Forest Loop with Clairvoyance I

goomba_boy
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by goomba_boy » 31 Jan 2005 06:53 pm

So what does it take to take down one of these beasts? I know they sneak up and pwn the proper levels for Ungoro, but can high end individual players take them?

Adan
Private
Private

Post by Adan » 01 Feb 2005 12:30 pm

goomba_boy wrote:So what does it take to take down one of these beasts? I know they sneak up and pwn the proper levels for Ungoro, but can high end individual players take them?
They aren't that hard. Warlar, Saehdrin and I took down a couple (not at the same time). Their fear is... annoying, though.

Good luck
Hi. My name is Adan. And I am a masochist.

Clouseau
Commander
Commander

Post by Clouseau » 01 Feb 2005 02:00 pm

I saw the king last night, he is 60 elite, and BIG!
This world may be another planet's hell.{Aldous Huxley}
After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.{Aldous Huxley}

Alak
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Alak » 17 Feb 2005 12:15 pm

Only the Tyrant Devilsaur casts fear, the Ironhide Devilsaur is (surprisingly) the easiest to kill. Two mid-to-high-50s characters should be able to kill one fairly easily. By 60, most classes can solo any of them.

I haven't yet tried the King.

The frustrating thing is, there are only 3-4 of these behemoths up at any given time, so you can't get their leather on any regular basis.

-Alak