Beam me up, Scooty!

Share your screenshots. Open to everyone.
Widge
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Beam me up, Scooty!

Post by Widge » 12 Mar 2005 02:33 pm

Transpolyporter; not just for Horde my friends! Check it out, Booty Bay one minute:

Gnomeregan the next!

Heh, just had to "sneak" into Orgrimmar and get the quest from the goblin in the Valley of Honor. Took a death to pull it off (was almost there and some Troll Shaman saw me and hit me with his frost shock, slowed me down enough for the guards to have their way with me).

Totally worth it, even though I'll probably never get any serious use out of the ability ;)

Ringo Flinthammer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Ringo Flinthammer » 12 Mar 2005 03:24 pm

Damn, I think we need to organize a rush to get to him so that everyone can do this.

Vamen
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Post by Vamen » 12 Mar 2005 04:33 pm

That's awesome, I didn't realize that ability existed. How do you go about getting it? Just going to the goblin ? I can handle that! =)

and FINALLY someone is making my favorite forum active again. I would do it myself but my Photoshop is still MIA *cry*

Widge
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Widge » 12 Mar 2005 07:06 pm

That's awesome, I didn't realize that ability existed. How do you go about getting it? Just going to the goblin ? I can handle that! =)
Yep, there's a building full of goblins in Orgrimmar's Valley of Honor. All you have to do is make it there in one piece! You talk to Nogg and get the quest "Rig Wars," then the one right next to him, Sovik, will give you the quest "Chief Engineer Scooty." After that you just gotta head to Booty Bay and talk to Scooty and he'll give you an item that activates the transpolyporter.

Gyrik
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Gyrik » 14 Mar 2005 01:04 pm

Gyrik was tapped by SI:7 to make the daring infiltration of Orgrimmar as well. Unfortunately, his spy camera broke when he leaped from the zepplin tower, so his mission remains undocumented. (I was too busy running from guards to remember to get screenshots, d'oh!)

I'm fairly certain th quest is shareable, as long as you share Rig Wars first.