I feel the need.....the need for speed.....

Share your screenshots. Open to everyone.
Sanlear
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
I feel the need.....the need for speed.....

Post by Sanlear » 05 Jul 2007 05:38 am

In my 2+ years of playing WoW, I've often switched back and forth between characters. From a mage to a rogue to a druid, back to a mage, etc. As a result, I never got an epic (100% speed increase) mount.

Until now. Last night (on July 4th, no less :)) for the first time in all my time of playing WoW, I have a character who has an epic mount. It's a small accomplishment, especially considering how many people have their flying mounts, but I'm still very happy to finally have one. To me it's an another indication that I picked the right character with my blood elf hunter. No other character of mine has made it this far.

I loves mah purty horsey.

Tleki
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Tleki » 05 Jul 2007 05:59 am

Congratulations!

Make sure you take care of it! Feed it lots of... um... well, maybe you shouldn't feed it. Maybe starving an undead horse is how you take care of it?
Andostre -- 70 Human Priest on Crushridge
Spaten -- 70 Dwarf Warrior on Crushridge
Tleki -- 30s Gnome Warrior on Silver Hand
Lamon -- 40s Orc Warlock on Silver Hand
(And a bunch of other considerably less than 70 alts all scattered about)

kronosx
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by kronosx » 05 Jul 2007 06:10 am

Awesome! Congratulations.

The undead horses are so cool looking. Makes me want to go run strat some more in hopes of getting that drop.
Aliarle,Elarac,Riccus,Arkenon,Karsam,Grub

Vashanti
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Vashanti » 05 Jul 2007 06:27 am

Woohoo!!

Congratulations!

Very nice! :D
←««ªº»»→

Tleki
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Tleki » 05 Jul 2007 07:05 am

My fiancée got the Fiery Warhorse's Reins drop from Attumen. I have to admit that it does look pretty cool.
Andostre -- 70 Human Priest on Crushridge
Spaten -- 70 Dwarf Warrior on Crushridge
Tleki -- 30s Gnome Warrior on Silver Hand
Lamon -- 40s Orc Warlock on Silver Hand
(And a bunch of other considerably less than 70 alts all scattered about)

Sanlear
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Sanlear » 05 Jul 2007 07:18 am

Tleki wrote:Congratulations!

Make sure you take care of it! Feed it lots of... um... well, maybe you shouldn't feed it. Maybe starving an undead horse is how you take care of it?
He seems to enjoy eating the entrails of gnomes and night elves, so I plan to keep him happy and well fed. :)

Thank you guys. Life in WoW is very good indeed.

Kalena
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Kalena » 05 Jul 2007 08:36 am

Sanlear wrote:He seems to enjoy eating the entrails of gnomes and night elves, so I plan to keep him happy and well fed. :)
Woooooo!!!!! My human pally is safe then! :)

And congrats by the way!
Delyne the Blood Elf, Exalted with Orgrimmar at level 39
Kalena Gnome Rogue | Aeriana Human Paladin | Amorria Night Elf Huntress | Alanya Dwarf Priestess | Darianna Human Warlock | Iralora Draenei Shaman |
Variola Undead Mage | Cowbelle Tauren Shaman | Delyne Blood Elf Huntress| Meeria Troll Warrior

Clouseau
Commander
Commander

Post by Clouseau » 05 Jul 2007 09:55 am

Nice job San, many congrats on that.
This world may be another planet's hell.{Aldous Huxley}
After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.{Aldous Huxley}

Ringo Flinthammer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Ringo Flinthammer » 05 Jul 2007 09:57 am

Congratulations. And don't worry about the flying mount -- the one you've got can be used everywhere, whereas the flying mount is really an unneeded luxury except for select content at level 70 (and even then, you could theoretically be summoned to most of it). You'll get that when you get it.

Sanlear
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Sanlear » 06 Jul 2007 02:50 am

Ringo Flinthammer wrote:Congratulations. And don't worry about the flying mount -- the one you've got can be used everywhere, whereas the flying mount is really an unneeded luxury except for select content at level 70 (and even then, you could theoretically be summoned to most of it). You'll get that when you get it.
I'm in no hurry. Now that I have my speedy skeletal mount, I feel like I can get anywhere I want (for the most part) very quickly.

Thank you guys!

ukator
Knight-Champion
Knight-Champion

Post by ukator » 06 Jul 2007 03:16 am

Grats San. You need a battle chicken though!
Congratulations. And don't worry about the flying mount -- the one you've got can be used everywhere, whereas the flying mount is really an unneeded luxury except for select content at level 70 (and even then, you could theoretically be summoned to most of it). You'll get that when you get it.
While this may be true flying is awesome. I'd say its worth the money in my experience.

Ringo Flinthammer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Ringo Flinthammer » 06 Jul 2007 08:32 am

Slow-ass flying is sometimes awesome, but sometimes it's really, really frustrating. ;)