An Application

General discussion board. Open to everyone.
Axxin
Civilian
Civilian
An Application

Post by Axxin » 16 May 2010 01:11 pm

Greetings,

My names's Dhekstur, but some of you know me as Axxin on Graffe's. I'm an up-and-coming shaman (and future dwarf) and I'd like to join your guild.

Dhekstur is my highest level character on this server at level 56 (for the moment), but I have higher-level characters on another server where I play with other RL friends. I don't know if I'll end up playing on Silver Hand full-time, but I do plan on spending a fair amount of time here along with my girlfriend who will probably apply if you accept my application.

My favorite part of playing WoW is playing with friends. 5-mans, raids, battlegrounds, or even just getting together and doing quests. Whatever. It's the social bits of the game that keep me here. After that, I love the challenge of mastering a new class or spec. I'm definitely something of an altoholic, but I've always got one character that's my main who I play primarily. On the other server I play on, it's a restoration druid. Here it's going to be Dhekstur, who I intend to spec into restoration as soon as I get him his dual spec.

I'm here because I know a few of you from Graffe, and I'd like to be able to play WoW with y'all more.

If you want someone to vouch for my character, you can ask Baelan. Just don't believe anything he tells you.

Ringo Flinthammer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Re: An Application

Post by Ringo Flinthammer » 17 May 2010 06:54 pm

Despite your ties to Baelan, glad to see you here. We're in a summer/pre-expansion slump, as are many guilds, but we regularly have a half-dozen people online. Shoot some folks a tell and say hi and we'll see if we can get you in groups.

Baelan
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Baelan » 19 May 2010 05:23 pm

Ringo Flinthammer wrote:Despite your ties to Baelan, glad to see you here.
:cry:

Swoogie
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Swoogie » 21 Jul 2010 11:49 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing you ingame. Shoot me a tell and we can run some dungeons or something. :lol: