Pirate Day in Azeroth

General discussion board. Open to everyone.
Ringo Flinthammer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Pirate Day in Azeroth

Post by Ringo Flinthammer » 19 Sep 2008 08:26 am

Visit the roof of the bank in Booty Bay to join the Dread Pirate crew. And remember to bring your parrot.

Now I just have to figure out how to Azeroth-up "A Pirate Looks at 40."

Mozzbi
Private
Private

Re: Pirate Day in Azeroth

Post by Mozzbi » 20 Sep 2008 01:08 am

It was purely jolly fun dressing up and all, matey, but if there was any more to it than costume skivies,
a guest appearance of Old Chumbucket and Captain Slappy, and some really treacly Cherry Grog
(I had to chew some panther dung to get that nasty taste out of me mouth!!) I musta missed it.

Maybe Blizz could add a short quest next year to make a temporary non-aggression pact with those
"other" rascally pirates nearby. Howzabout a pirate Quartermaster on the roof with some decorative swag?
How about a permanent enchant (for that character only) on a weapon and a helm that make that piece
of gear continue to have identical stats but use a model for a pirate hat, cutlass or pistol? (Like the wands
that throw on disguises for your party.) Litttle pirate mages with wands that look like a flintlock pistol.
Now that would be reallll fun, arrgh!

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
~~~~~~~ George Orwell ~~~~