Hello

General discussion board. Open to everyone.
Kalena
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Hello

Post by Kalena » 20 Aug 2011 07:17 pm

I just wanted to poke my head in and say hello. :)
Delyne the Blood Elf, Exalted with Orgrimmar at level 39
Kalena Gnome Rogue | Aeriana Human Paladin | Amorria Night Elf Huntress | Alanya Dwarf Priestess | Darianna Human Warlock | Iralora Draenei Shaman |
Variola Undead Mage | Cowbelle Tauren Shaman | Delyne Blood Elf Huntress| Meeria Troll Warrior

kronosx
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Hello

Post by kronosx » 24 Aug 2011 06:04 am

Well hey there. How's ya been?
Aliarle,Elarac,Riccus,Arkenon,Karsam,Grub

Kalena
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Kalena » 15 Sep 2011 06:24 am

Been doing great! Got married in April of this year. Started a new job since last i have been around. Started racing BMX and subsequently broke my collar bone and had to have a plate put in. But that didn't stop me, I am still at it. :)

I got away from playing WOW and haven't really played any other games either. But I do miss hanging out with everyone.
Delyne the Blood Elf, Exalted with Orgrimmar at level 39
Kalena Gnome Rogue | Aeriana Human Paladin | Amorria Night Elf Huntress | Alanya Dwarf Priestess | Darianna Human Warlock | Iralora Draenei Shaman |
Variola Undead Mage | Cowbelle Tauren Shaman | Delyne Blood Elf Huntress| Meeria Troll Warrior

goomba_boy
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by goomba_boy » 15 Sep 2011 10:45 am

Hi Kalena! I've been following your BMX exploits on FB - nice to see you out there getting dirty on the track! ;-)

Orsco
Private
Private

Post by Orsco » 21 Sep 2011 01:45 pm

/wave

Caivan
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Caivan » 11 Oct 2011 04:41 pm

I'm okay. i just heard about the guild last night after i read a few of the stories on Flint and Beli's blog, and i was hoping to join the guild. But, when i searched under the guild finder tab i couldn't find your guild. So I was wondering, if your guild is still on Silver Hand*, if u could invite me to the guild that would be much appreciated. the toon's name is Caivan on Silver Hand US.

*is your guild on Silver hand US or EU? if it is EU i just might have to go to the EU servers.
Thank you For your time,
Caivan Longshot

goomba_boy
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by goomba_boy » 13 Oct 2011 08:44 am

Hello Caivan,

I'm not currently active on WoW, but as far as I know the guild is still on the US Silver Hand server under the name "Sawed Off". We do have a recruitment channel called "soapps" - join that channel and introduce yourself and anyone on at the time will say hello.

Cheers!

Guumbah