Welcome, brother!

Share your screenshots. Open to everyone.
Sanlear
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Welcome, brother!

Post by Sanlear » 08 Dec 2008 06:18 am

Hail, friend of fuzzy li'l squirrels everywhere!
DEHTA.jpg
DEHTA.jpg (172.56KiB)Viewed 74873 times

Voca
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Re: Welcome, brother!

Post by Voca » 08 Dec 2008 11:32 am

lmao
I'm not cute, I'm just drawn that way.

"Aimer, ce n'est pas se regarder l'un l'autre, c'est regarder ensemble dans la même direction." – Antoine de Saint Exupery

Ringo Flinthammer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Ringo Flinthammer » 08 Dec 2008 01:58 pm

You'll want to be online tonight, or maybe tomorrow, for the sequel.

Sanlear
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Sanlear » 09 Dec 2008 06:21 am

Ringo Flinthammer wrote:You'll want to be online tonight, or maybe tomorrow, for the sequel.
We should call the sequel Tales from Ironforge 2: Ringo hugs a puppy! :twisted:

Sanlear
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Sanlear » 10 Dec 2008 11:20 am

Ringo asked me today to take a look at his armory page, and I'm sad to report seeing the vile Hemet Nesingwary achievements. Ringo has fallen off the wagon.

I'll have a talk with his DEHTA sponsor. I'm going to recommend a level one treatment program which consists of stuffing him in a bag and hitting him with large sticks until he agrees to stop hurting animals.

Fear not, we'll get you back on the right path, brother!

goomba_boy
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by goomba_boy » 10 Dec 2008 08:08 pm

Sanlear wrote:Ringo asked me today to take a look at his armory page, and I'm sad to report seeing the vile Hemet Nesingwary achievements. Ringo has fallen off the wagon.
He actually went looking for you before he revealed himself in all of his gore-stained glory. As I was the only druid on, and reserve my love for animals in highly specialized ways, I didn't give him the same horrified satisfaction that you would have.

I'd strongly recommend spending more time in cat form - that'll cure you of that regrettable anti-carnivore streak you seem to have been developing.

Sanlear
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Sanlear » 11 Dec 2008 05:48 am

goomba_boy wrote:He actually went looking for you before he revealed himself in all of his gore-stained glory. As I was the only druid on, and reserve my love for animals in highly specialized ways, I didn't give him the same horrified satisfaction that you would have.

I'd strongly recommend spending more time in cat form - that'll cure you of that regrettable anti-carnivore streak you seem to have been developing.
Heh. It's one thing to hunt for food, but we druids must object when hunters are slaughtering innoncent animals for sport, or collecting 40 hooves for yet another gun. The madness must end!

They don't want to know what Level 2 treatment consists of. Trust me.

Ringo Flinthammer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Ringo Flinthammer » 11 Dec 2008 09:48 am

"Yet another ..." YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY GUNS!

Sanlear
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Sanlear » 11 Dec 2008 11:29 am

Ringo Flinthammer wrote:"Yet another ..." YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY GUNS!
That's the crazy talking! Don't worry, we at DEHTA are working hard at having the DRA (Dwarven Rifle Association) disbanded.

Real hunters use bows and arrows!!

Ringo Flinthammer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Ringo Flinthammer » 11 Dec 2008 11:32 am

We call those people rangers.

Sanlear
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Sanlear » 11 Dec 2008 11:39 am

Ringo Flinthammer wrote:We call those people rangers.
A ranger is merely a hunter with the proper respect for nature. Do not worry, my friend. We'll make a ranger out of you yet!

Clouseau
Commander
Commander

Post by Clouseau » 11 Dec 2008 12:00 pm

A dwarven ranger? That is unnatural, and a bit dirty.
This world may be another planet's hell.{Aldous Huxley}
After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.{Aldous Huxley}

Sanlear
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Sanlear » 11 Dec 2008 12:08 pm

Clouseau wrote:A dwarven ranger? That is unnatural, and a bit dirty.
It'll be a challenge, no doubt. It's a daunting task to housebreak a dwarf. But I have faith in Ringo.

Never aim small, I say. Never back down from a challenge! Dare to reach for those stars!!

goomba_boy
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by goomba_boy » 11 Dec 2008 06:40 pm

Sanlear wrote:Dare to reach for those stars!!
Of course always keeping in mind that you'll never reach any of them. Not nearly enough caloric density in the weeds you've been grazing in to get your arm / paw much above your head.

Give that some thought the next time you're smiling beneficially down on some cute furry little ball of pure deliciousness.

Just one bite. You know you want to. Come join us back at the top of the food chain where we belong.

Sanlear
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Sanlear » 12 Dec 2008 05:42 am

goomba_boy wrote:Of course always keeping in mind that you'll never reach any of them. Not nearly enough caloric density in the weeds you've been grazing in to get your arm / paw much above your head.

Give that some thought the next time you're smiling beneficially down on some cute furry little ball of pure deliciousness.

Just one bite. You know you want to. Come join us back at the top of the food chain where we belong.
Say, that does sound rather tempting....uh, wait a minute! You must have been sent by the demon Nesingwary to tempt me!! Back, agent of evil!! Back, I say!! THE POWER OF BAMBI COMPELS YOU!! THE POWER OF BAMBI COMPELS YOU!!

goomba_boy
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by goomba_boy » 12 Dec 2008 04:16 pm

Sanlear wrote:Say, that does sound rather tempting....uh, wait a minute! You must have been sent by the demon Nesingwary to tempt me!! Back, agent of evil!! Back, I say!! THE POWER OF BAMBI COMPELS YOU!! THE POWER OF BAMBI COMPELS YOU!!
/em picks deer meat out of his teeth